Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crocodile seeks understanding for his actions

I am acting in self-defense and
being hungry is my emergency!

Crocodile

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid
than to open it and remove all doubt.
"

Mark Twain


Yesterday I read an article about Putin's explanation for his, eventually his Medvedev's actions. I was after all sure, it's not a bear as it was previously thought, and in fact Kremlin is a real crocodile. Why I think so? Because of the tears.And what this crocodile is telling? Here, please:
  • Why is EVERYBODY BLAMING me?
  • I am acting in self-defense and being hungry is my emergency!
  • I am always active for the Peace! Especially for the peace in Caucasus ... I mean for their death and MY PEACE!


Here you can see short video, how Russia bombed Gori and what was happening with Georgian people and with foreign journalists.


  • And why people cry? What this anti-Russian hysteria means?
  • What? Georgian Unity? But the Ossetians are my dessert.
  • I had to act; otherwise my meal would run from me away!
  • Do I have ideological problem? How can you say it? I wanted to eat and I have done so; clear and simple is my mind.
  • We are not against anybody; we are just for "all in my chops!"
  • We want good relationship with almost all countries ... Sure relations must be based on new realities.
  • And at least I want to mention, that I could taken Tbilisi too, but right now I am replete.


You will find original text here >>

No comments:

Post a Comment